Friday, December 14, 2012

Today is Friday...I wish to go somewhere out there to have some nice and quiet time, maybe to ski.
Unfortunately I´m stuck at home, but that doesn´t mean I cannot have a good time here watching very inspiring movies. One of those movies that makes me cry, every-time I watch it, is "The Pursuit of Happyness".
God, this is one of the provable facts, that dreams can come true, if you work really hard for it. Like this guy said: If you got a dream, you have to protect it. You want something go and get it.

I want to share a video with you... so amazing.
If you have a family: father, mother, son, that´s a blessing. They help you to overcome the hardest and ugliest difficulties of life. When you don´t have those pillars in your life, it´s terrible. You feel alone and lonely. I myself have a beautiful daughter that I cannot see for the moment. It´s almost a year without playing with her, without kissing her, without watching her favorites cartoons till she falls asleep. But she is my anchor, she is my everything, she just came to this world at the right time and at the right moment to save me, because I was kind of lost.



"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me".    Philippians 1:13

No comments:

Post a Comment