Monday, December 17, 2012

New week


After a really lazy weekend, when I barely left the house, I finally feel how my energy is back.

During a nice long run in a light rain today, all my thoughts got more structured. It made me feel lighter and relieved me from the pressure of the unorganized thoughts. After the run I was able to work more effectively.
I realized, just 2 more months till my German finals. I have to keep up with the language and I am willed to put the needed effort into it.

But the best news of the day is, that tomorrow I will be able to skype with my lovely daughter! It has been a long time since I have seen her little cute face.

Right now there is hard rain hitting the roof of the house and the patio and it is nice to know to sit in the dry and warm house.


I just had my dinner. Afterwards I felt that the smell of the food was stuck in my beard. Uhh, awkward... I'm wondering, how do other men do that? Do they always directly wash their beard after eating? Do they eat differently? I'm definitely wondering...

"I am not discouraged because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward." (Thomas Edison)

No comments:

Post a Comment