Thursday, December 13, 2012

Row, row, row the boat...

Bloody mood of mine is killing me. Just to think about all the commitments I have to do in order to align and clear up a bit the road. It's a lot of stress. But I need to do whatever it takes. I just have one chance and I won't waste it. God knows I'm worth it. He'll give me all the necessary strength and fill up my heart with joy even in very tough times. I will take every opportunity to learn, because knowledge  and wisdom are gifts from above that will take me to places.

Today was my first guitar lesson. It was very funny for me. It seems that I have certain artistic skills. I even played a song named:

"Row, row, row your boat
gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a dream."

I know it's a kids' song, but it was so much fun. And it helps me to relax... So maybe next time I'll upload a video.

"Listen to your heart, trust your gut. If the way seems unclear look within you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment