Monday, March 11, 2013

Positive energy

OMG... yesterday was a really lazy day, just being at home, but I have to admit that this is kind of relaxing in between. At least I did some exercise in the early afternoon.
 Well today, as usually every Monday, I´m full of positive energy as the beginning of a beautiful week.
Also, today there arrived a new student from London, so that we are now five host-students. But I guess he just going to stay with us for one or two weeks. Anyway, it´s always nice to meet new people.

Someone gave me a great book "Conversations with God" by Neale Donald Walsch. I just started reading it and it caught my attention from the very first page on.
The book is about a journey and it´s reminding me about my own one that I´ve started in Nicaragua. Letting my family behind, but I´ve found at the other side of the world an other family.

"Go to the people. Learn from them. Live with them. Start with what they know. Build with what they have. The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves." (Lau Tzu)

No comments:

Post a Comment